Casa Editrice Leo S. Olschki s.r.l.
Founded on 1st March, 1886, at Verona by Leo Samuel Olschki as Libreria Antiquaria Editrice, the firm moved to Venice in 1890 and then, in 1897, to its permanent home, Florence. It had branches in Rome at the beginning of this century, and in Geneva (1917). In 1946 Cesare and Aldo, Leo's sons, separated the antiquarian department from the editorial department, which was later directed by the third generation of the Olschkis (Alessandro), the fourth (Costanza and Daniele) and the fifth (Serena). It is one of the very rare examples of an editorial management which has remained for more than a century in the same family.
|8 Journals in JSTOR||Date Range|
|Archivio Storico Italiano||1842 - 2016|
|Belfagor||1946 - 2012|
|La Bibliofilía||1899 - 2016|
|Francofonia||1981 - 2016|
|Lares||1912 - 2016|
|Lettere Italiane||1949 - 2016|
|Saggi e Memorie di storia dell'arte||1957 - 2017|
|Il Saggiatore musicale||1994 - 2016|